[ESS] knitr tutorial for ESS

James W. MacDonald jm@cdon @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Fri Jun 9 04:11:38 CEST 2017

Vincent Goulet has an installer that sets everything up for you, that you
can get here.  https://vigou3.github.io/emacs-modified-windows/

It does all the syntax highlighting, plus has polymode support which is
nice for Rmd files.

I can't help with any key combinations to build output. I just set up the
yaml section to define the output, and use the rmarkdown package (the
render function) to do everything.