[ESS] inferior-ess-own-frame

Benjamin Rogers Benjamin.Rogers at lpa.ks.gov
Tue Aug 8 14:55:35 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm having a bit of a problem with my init.el file. When I installed ESS in windows 10, I installed a custom init.el file, which I have included as an attachment. The difficulty I'm having arises when I open R using C-c C-c, S-Enter, or any eval command. I'm used to having R start in a new frame with no other buffers, but it starts in a frame with a second buffer which contains my script. Any advice or help you might have would be appreciated.

Best,
Ben

Benjamin Rogers, Associate Auditor
Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
800 SW Jackson Street, Suite 1200
Topeka, KS, 66612
Ph.: 785 296-6482