[ESS] ESS/julia functions argument hints in modeline

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 20 12:08:18 CEST 2016

Used to work. Something changed in julia for Nth time. See fun_args methods in
etc/ess-julia.jl. Any person with basic knowledge of julia should be able to fix
those.

Vitalie