[ESS] \delta for julia?

Tamas Papp tkp@pp @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 6 16:05:54 CEST 2016

Thanks for writing this, it is very useful. But I could not figure out
what to do with 2-letter sequences, eg \mu, apart from using M-x
company-complete explicitly. Should one set
company-minimum-prefix-length to 2 for company-math mode?

Also, I get error messages like

Company: An error occurred in auto-begin
Company: backend company-ess-julia-objects error "Wrong type argument:
stringp, nil" with args (candidates rho)

using latest ESS. A workaround is disabling everything else but
company-math-symbols-unicode, eg

(setq-local company-backends '(company-math-symbols-unicode))

Best,

Tamas