[ESS] Upgraded to El Capitan (OS X 10.11) and ESS Cannot Find R

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Fri Oct 2 00:03:27 CEST 2015

I skipped Yosemite entirely.  Is it wise to take El Capitan now, or should
I wait a bit longer.  I don't mind bleeding edge on R, but
I am not interested for the operating system.

Rich