[ESS] Questions on Section 3.3

Marius Hofert m@r|u@@ho|ert @end|ng |rom uw@ter|oo@c@
Tue May 19 13:05:18 CEST 2015

Hi Vitalie,

thanks a lot for helping, 'tramp-remote-path' was the point. By
default this points to the local path instead of the remote one, so
after setting (add-to-list 'tramp-remote-path 'tramp-own-remote-path)
in .emacs it worked on my other testing server. The first server I
tried is currently still out of service, but it should work there,
too, now. If not I'll let you know.

Thanks again for helping!

Many cheers,
Marius