[ESS] ESS 15.03 and emacs emacs-24.3 on Windows 7

Heinz Tuechler tuech|er @end|ng |rom gmx@@t
Tue Jun 30 22:43:00 CEST 2015

Thank you, Vitalie. If I ever notice a bug in ESS I will think about
more frequent updates. This time I updated emacs and ess because of the
enhanced features to find bugs in my R-syntax.

Heinz