[ESS] Polymode markdown indents (whitespace) lost

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 27 20:53:57 CET 2015

 >>> Paul Johnson on Fri, 27 Feb 2015 06:46:46 -0600 wrote:

 > OK to discuss polymode here (apart from ESS?).

Better on polymode github issue tracker.

 > for nested list.  I usually insert 4 spaces manually, have also
 > tested 2 tabs entry method. In Emacs 24.4 with polymode installed
 > last week, I see problem that the indented lines float back to left
 > side (for no reason I can discern).  Sometimes happens repeatedly, I
 > type space and look back as it disappears.

I don't see this. Does this happen in plain markdown-mode?

Markdown mode has a cycling indentation and indents all list from 0. You
probably have some kind of auto-indentation tweak that triggers
indentation after space characters.

  Vitalie