[ESS] Polymode

HaiYing Wang whygp@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 2 15:53:16 CEST 2015

Hi David,

You can comment out the default list for Polymode and then everything will
then open
~\share\emacs\site-lisp\default.el

Comment out the following code, or just the line for .Rnw.

;; ;;;
;; ;;; polymode
;; ;;;
;; ;; Activation of the R specific bundle and basic configuration.
;; (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.Snw" . poly-noweb+r-mode))
;; (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.Rnw" . poly-noweb+r-mode))
;; (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.Rmd" . poly-markdown+r-mode))
;; (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.rapport" . poly-rapport-mode))
;; (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.Rhtml" . poly-html+r-mode))
;; (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.Rbrew" . poly-brew+r-mode))
;; (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.Rcpp" . poly-r+c++-mode))
;; (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.cppR" . poly-c++r-mode))
;; (require 'poly-R)

By the way, if you are using knitr, you may want to put the following in
your .emacs file.
(ess-swv-processor (quote knitr))

HaiYing Wang
Department of Mathematics & Statistics