[ESS] R + ESS + org - do I gain anything when adding CEDET?

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:36:03 CEST 2015

I was working on the semantic integration, but gave up about a decade
ago.   ECB does have some integration that I added, but I ended up not
finding it too useful (the speedbar and ECB hinting for
classes/functions ) except in largish single-file analyses, which for
me remain hopefully a thing of the past...

best,
-tony