[ESS] End of Line type in R documentation

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Sep 30 19:09:58 CEST 2014

Hi Yuheng,

I am not familiar with Prelude Emacs, but that is what you would see if you
took a text file with Windows line endings and then opened it up in Emacs
on Linux. Anyway, unless you are really fond of Prelude Emacs, I would
recommend switching to Vincent Goulet's Emacs bundle (
http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/emacs/windows/), which doesn't have that
problem.

Best,

Jim