[ESS] Missing ".ess.eval" function in the last ESS version

Christophe Pouzat christophe.pouzat at parisdescartes.fr
Fri Oct 3 09:56:06 CEST 2014

Hi all,

While using ESS through org-mode yesterday, I ran into a problem: an R
session was created but my commands were not sent to it and I got a
message telling me that the function ".ess.eval" was missing. This
function's name appears 3 times in file ess-r-d.el in a dotted list
(lines 195-197). Reverting to the previous ESS version solved the
problem. Any idea of where to find this function?

Christophe

--
A Master Carpenter has many tools and is expert with most of them. If
you only know how to use a hammer, every problem starts to look like a

Richard B Johnson.

--

Christophe Pouzat
MAP5 - Mathématiques Appliquées à Paris 5

tel: +33142863828
mobile: +33662941034
web: http://xtof.disque.math.cnrs.fr