[ESS] Auto-complete args with zero characters

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:44:36 CET 2014

You can define your own source just as the default ac-source-R:

(defvar ac-source-R-2
  '((prefix     . ess-ac-start)
    (requires   . 0)
    (candidates . ess-ac-candidates)
    (document   . ess-ac-help))
  "Combined ad-completion source for R function arguments and R
  objects")

And then add it to the ac-sourses list as usual.

I will add company support in the near future.

  Vitalie