[ESS] Anyone get "Text is read-only" issues lately?

Grant Rettke gcr at wisdomandwonder.com
Thu Nov 13 03:03:38 CET 2014

To conclude the story, it came down to this line:

┌────
│ (setq comint-prompt-read-only t)
└────

which I had in there for months and months without issue.

Then it became an issue.

Suspect this has to do with me using a custom prompt expression.

Thanks and sorry for the extra traffic.

--
Grant Rettke
gcr at wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/