[ESS] Using ESS with S-plus 8.1

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Tue Nov 11 00:57:11 CET 2014

THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH CURRENT ESS!!
We need to repair ESS.

Until the repair is made, what you are wanting to do requires the older ESS.

Please install the older ESS.  I used ESS-5.14.

>From my previous email:

Until the repair is made, you will have to use an older ESS.
You can get the older ESS from the site
http://ess.r-project.org
click on the Download tab, and then on the archive link.

Rich