[ESS] Polymode is on MELPA

Mathieu Basille basille.web at ase-research.org
Wed May 14 23:44:52 CEST 2014

Dear Vitalie,

I'll be honest, I feel a little dumb :)

I tried a bunch of things, working with minimal files (.emacs, .R, .Rmd...)
without understanding what was wrong with my complete setup. I ended up (at
least I think this is what solved my problem...) cleaning my elpa folder,
removing everything that was remotely related to ess, polymode,
markdown-mode, etc. Reinstalled them from MELPA... and finally got
everything to work!

The bottom line is then: problem fixed! Thanks for your support, and for
polymode!

Mathieu.

--

~$ whoami
Mathieu Basille, PhD

~$ locate --details
University of Florida \\
Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center
(+1) 954-577-6314
http://ase-research.org/basille

~$ fortune
« Le tout est de tout dire, et je manque de mots
Et je manque de temps, et je manque d'audace. »
  -- Paul Éluard