[ESS] Julia indentation failing

Eythan Weg eythanweg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:46:15 CEST 2014

Julia-mode does not work at all because julia-basic was does not
exist, at least now, in the current version.

    Eythan

Vitalie Spinu <spinuvit at gmail.com>
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 13:40:16 -0700

   Progress with what exactly? Your problem is local and probably has to do
   with cross compilation. Nothing we can do in here.

   There have been some fixes of julia indentation of "for" comprehension
   syntax. See the recently closed github issues for more info.

      Vitalie