[ESS] Integration of pandoc using polymode+knitr

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 07:03:15 CET 2014

Hi Mathieu,

Sorry for the late reply. The rmarkdown package has made a lot of
efforts in generating attractive output by default, including HTML and
PDF output, etc. For example, HTML output uses Bootstrap 3 and you can
easily switch themes.

I know it may be a very bad idea to suggest the RStudio IDE in the ESS
mailing list, but I still recommend you to try it out. It is super
easy to go from an R Markdown document to other output formats. You do
not have to remember the Pandoc arguments -- there is a configuration
wizard and a little document setting button. Well, I know GUI's
probably do not make sense here...

Regards,
Yihui
--