[ESS] Arrow in left margin

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 02:55:53 CEST 2014

It's an indicator of the beginning of the last evaluation. It helps when
you eval a region from a script buffer and an error occurs in one of the
earlier lines. You can then quickly pinpoint the first error in *R*
buffer by searching for this arrow.

Error navigation in *R* buffer (M-g n, M-g p) works within the region
between this arrow and end of the buffer.

  Vitalie