[ESS] ESS Sweave plug into Auctex problem

Andreas Kiermeier andreas.kiermeier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:34:21 CEST 2014

Hi Ottorino,
not that I can shed any light on it (I think), though I have removed
the various pieces of code that got things working a long time ago
(before this functionality was added to ESS).
Instead, I only use ess-swv-toggle-plug-into-AUCTeX-p via customize.
Maybe you want to give this a try and see what happens?
Cheers,
Andreas