[ESS] how to make close-parens indent identically to close-brace?

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 03:02:53 CET 2014

I have just added a new indentation control variable
`ess-close-paren-offset`. This is the doc:

     "Extra indentation for closing parenthesis.
   When a number, adjustment is made with respect to the opening
   parenthesis taking into account the value of
   `ess-arg-function-offset-new-line'. With N = 0:

   some.function(arg1,
                 arg2
                 )

   When list of of form '(N), where N is a number,
   adjust with respect to the indentation of the line containing an
   opening parenthesis. With N = 0:

   {
       some.function(arg1,
                     arg2 = X
       )
   }

You would probably like to set it to '(0).

 Vitalie