[ESS] feature request: shell support

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 20:02:59 CEST 2014

I hope you'll forgive me for resurrecting this old thread, but I
thought some of you might be interested in
https://github.com/kaz-yos/eval-in-repl/, and emacs package that
implements ESS-like interaction for several modes, including essh-mode
and python-mode. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and find it
quite stable and easy to use.

Best,
Ista