[ESS] Previous/Next error in ESS tracebug

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:20:56 CEST 2014

If you have traceback buffer open (C-c `) then next/previous error (M-g
n/p) navigate in that buffer, regardless of your current buffer.

If you have just got an error and you see it in the *R* buffer then
next/previous error navigate through highlighted errors in *R* buffer,
but only through the most recent ones. Most recent errors are located
after the last evaluation marker, the small arrow in the margin.

Before/beyond last reference means that all your errors are located
before the last eval marker. You can always click the old errors if you
want.

  Vitalie