[ESS] Implementation of ESSR package in ESS

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 23:08:15 CEST 2014

 >>> Rainer M Krug on Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:03:09 +0200 wrote:

 > Hi

[...]

 > I am asking as I would like to include an R package in org-mode

What does this mean exactly?

ESSR is not a package, we tried that once and it didn't work well. So,
we decided to just load ESSR code into an environment at start-up. On
remotes the code is loaded from internet as pre-saved tar.gz. See
ess--R-load-ESSR and ESSR/R/.load.R for how it is done exactly.

If you have some useful org-mode related functionality to be included
with ESSR, just prepare a org-mode.R file and we will add it to ESSR.

  Vitalie