[ESS] Indentation of continued statements

Ali Tofigh alix.tofigh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 00:59:27 CEST 2014

When writing R code with ess-style set to C++, continued statements
are indented like this in the outermost level:

1 +
    2 +
    3 +
    4

However, inside braces (for example inside function definitions),
continued statements are indented like this:

{
    1 +
        2 +
            3 +
                4
}

Is there a way of getting the same indentation as the outermost level
everywhere? I've experimented with all the style variables, but
nothing seems to work. I don't really see why the two cases should be
indented differently.

/ali