[ESS] rtags not working?

Carslaw, David david.carslaw at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 09:20:13 CET 2013

Thanks for this. I sent my message too hastily by the looks of it. I use helm (which I find to be very useful BTW) and on closer inspection I think it is a problem with helm and not ESS. I didn't know about some of these possibilities below, which look to be very useful. At the moment I separately make a TAGS file using rtags and then load in in my .emacs using

;; rtags
(visit-tags-table "~/openair/TAGS")

Using M . to visit an R function in my package is very convenient - and the narrowing providing by helm did work very nicely with it. I'll report the problem to the maintainer of helm.

Thanks all!

David