[ESS] ess-describe-object-at-point: how to cycle?

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Sat May 18 15:31:02 CEST 2013

It is C-e. That is C-c C-d C-e C-e C-e C-e ...

e should also have worked, but it doesn't and I forgot to fix this
before the release. But it might actually be a good thing because of
smaller chance of interfering with editing. I will correct the docs and
message.

 >> Michael Lawrence <lawrence.michael at gene.com>
 >> on Sat, 18 May 2013 06:07:58 -0700 wrote:

 > Hi guys,
 > When I issue ess-describe-object-at-point, it brings up the electric
 > buffer, as expected, and instructs to type 'm' to cycle.

Hm, that should not be. May be it's some system specific glitch. I see
"Press e to cycle". Have you rebound ess-describe-object-at-point to
some other key?

    Vitalie