[ESS] could intending around code chunks be fixed in Sweave docs?

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:56:10 CEST 2013

Thanks Kasper, your description is correct. Polymode is general
multi-major mode fronted:

  https://github.com/vitoshka/polymode

Full documentation of the ess-developer is here:

  http://ess.r-project.org/Manual/ess.html#ESS-developer

There is not much to add to it except that knowledge of how namespaces
work might be handy.

    Vitalie