[ESS] ess-tracebug behavior [probably wishlist]

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Sun May 5 17:05:47 CEST 2013

 >> Vitalie Spinu <spinuvit at gmail.com>
 >> on Sat, 04 May 2013 21:27:55 +0200 wrote:

[...]

 > Unfortunately the visibility of the ESS completions for debug is
 > dynamic, in the sense that the function names are searched through the
 > call stack.

It was correctly looking in lexical enclosures, I was confused. There
were other bugs with debugging/undebugging that were making a wrong
impression. Now everything should be working as expected.

Would you mind checking it out? We have in plan to release soon and it
looks like you are the only person checking ess-developer at this
moment.

    Thanks,
    Vitalie