[ESS] help("foo") opens web browser but ?foo doesn't

Ponting, Keith (Keith) kponting at avaya.com
Wed Mar 13 15:46:50 CET 2013

It may not be relevant, but some time ago I customized ess-post-run-hook to remove a command rather like the one you are looking at.
(My environment is Windows Vista, using Vincent Goulet's excellent bundle.)

HTH,

Keith Ponting
Aurix Ltd, Malvern WR14 3SZ  UK
Any opinions are those of the author not the company.