[ESS] debugging with ess-tracebug

Kevin Kunzmann kevinkunzmann at gmx.net
Tue Jun 25 21:35:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

I wanted to unify my programming environments using emacs. ESS seems to
work fine so far, only the tracebug debugging does not work properly
yet. I followed the tutorial

http://code.google.com/p/ess-tracebug/wiki/GettingStarted

The "M-c s" command does not work for me (and i could not find its
definition) so I just sourced the code via C-c C-l directly. I get the
error message, but when I try to trace it back R tells me 'beyond last
Reference' and thats it. Googling for that massage only gives me the
github source code, and i did not get that...

Help would be greatly appreciated,  as emacs/ESS is looking promising so
far.

yours,

Kevin