[ESS] ess-developer interacting with orgmode

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:02:15 CEST 2013

Yeh, there is very little that I can do on ESS side. It could be solved
in org, but it looks to me like an R issue. The behavior is not
documented and by all means violates the definition of .Last.value.

Here is how to reproduce. Put df <- data.frame(a=1:3, b=1:3) in test.R
and then:

   source("test.R")
   print(.Last.value)

you should get: