[ESS] Problem with indenting and sending lines to R after updating to 13.05

Frank Harrell harrelfe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 14:56:20 CEST 2013

After I updated to 13.05 on linux I am having two problems.  First, when I
start an R console with the R icon things seem to work but when I click on a
line of R code and click on the icon to send the line to the console, I get
"Searching for program: no such file or directory, Splus".

Secondly, I am getting a larger number of spaces with auto-indenting than
before.

How do I revert to the old behavior on both issues?

Thanks
Frank Harrell