[ESS] ESS AUCTeX RefTeX Polymode Setup

Frank Harrell f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Sun Jul 21 21:39:45 CEST 2013

Thanks for writing.  The only syntax highlighting I see with ESS in
polymode is colored R comments, and the screenshot didn't have any
comments.  Should I see more things highlighted?

The only .emacs lines I have that have "font" in them are:

(global-font-lock-mode 1) ; for all buffers
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock) ; org-mode buffers only

Frank

--
Frank E Harrell Jr Professor and Chairman      School of Medicine
                    Department of Biostatistics Vanderbilt University