[ESS] Optimum use of AUCTeX (with knitr)

Frank Harrell f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Jul 18 14:27:42 CEST 2013

Thanks.  That works - sort of.  My problems are -

- how to get reftex-mode to auto start when entering an Rnw or .tex file
- how to get the mode to persist

Once reftex-mode is in effect I can do C-c = and it works fine.  But if
I move the cursor to a line of R code reftex mode is deactivated and C-c
= no longer works when I return the cursor to a LaTeX line.

Frank

--
Frank E Harrell Jr Professor and Chairman      School of Medicine
                    Department of Biostatistics Vanderbilt University