[ESS] Emacs/ESS better than Notepad++ because...

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 22:01:13 CEST 2013

Very interesting thread! A couple of silly questions:

what are the names of the commands that are bound to "C-x C-e d" (referred to by
Paul) and "C-x C-e C-d" (referred to by Vitalie)? I am not able to find them,
and I think I am using the wrong mode and/or buffer.

Thanks,

R.

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Department of Biochemistry, Lab B-25