[ESS] Function template

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 22 22:19:41 CET 2013

I've had this issue when in a directory that has an src
directory that came across from a machine where I had
a different username (johnm1, was john).  The old files in
the src subdirectory then have names like johnm.locatefun.R
where it should now be johnm1.locatefun.R.  There may be
some easy way to fix all the file names from within an ess
session -- if so I am eyes open!

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~johnm