[ESS] Telling ess where to look for R

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:43:09 CET 2013

Oliver,

What Rich and Rodney are trying to figure out, is why this does not
work per default.  In general, you do not need to set a variable to
find R, ESS should find it automatically.  There are exceptions of
course.  So I think they would like you to remove what you have in
.emacs and then see what happens.

Kasper