[ESS] [Gretl-users] Gretl mode for ESS

Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti r.lucchetti at univpm.it
Tue Feb 19 07:36:17 CET 2013

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013, ahmadou dicko wrote:

> Hi
>
> I built a minimal support for Gretl in ESS based on Julia mode and
> gretl.el  (Thanks to Vitalie and Allin works).
> But It still lacks a lot of functionality (indentation, autocompletion,
> etc) so there are rooms for improvement and I'll be happy to help to
> have a full functional Gret mode in ESS.
>
> https://github.com/dickoa/ESS-gretl.git
>
> (Sorry to cross post in ESS mailing list and Gretl list)

This is great news! Thank you, Ahmadou. I won't have time to try it out in
the next few days but I'll try to give it a go before the weekend. Yay!

   Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti
   Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali (DiSES)

   Università Politecnica delle Marche
   (formerly known as Università di Ancona)

   r.lucchetti at univpm.it
   http://www2.econ.univpm.it/servizi/hpp/lucchetti