[ESS] best way to clean up iESS buffer?

Igor Sosa Mayor joseleopoldo1792 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:37:28 CEST 2013

Am Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 04:13:53PM +0000, Charles Berry wrote:

> If so, you might consider orgmode, which makes good use of ESS and
> allows

thanks a lot for the hint to orgmode. I use orgmode everyday since
years. I can not think my life without orgmode anymore. For `R-babeling'
I use it rather seldom, I have to admit.

But in any case, what I wanted was much more simple than `R-babeling'.
Just to clean up a iESS with too much stuff...

I will follow the advices by Vitalie Spinu.

Thnaks in any case again.

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792 at gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::