[ESS] How many ESS/Julia users out there?

Stephen Eglen S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 12 23:24:50 CEST 2013

> Hi all,
> just a quick question - if you are using ESS for editing Julia code, or
> for running Julia in an inferior process, could you drop me a quick
> email (off list)?
>
> I'm thinking of extending Julia support, but would like to know first
> how many people use it (or use the julia-mode.el that comes with Julia).

Thanks - n=5 replies is encouraging enough!  I'll be working on this
when I get back from vacation.

In the meantime, Julia is getting hooked up into ipython, and someone on
the julia list just pointed out this interface (for python):

https://github.com/tkf/emacs-ipython-notebook

Yet another thing to consider!

Stephen