[ESS] ESS with Julia built from source breaks plotting

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at dgfc.ulaval.ca
Tue Apr 2 18:06:48 CEST 2013

Gee, I thought the distribution was World Famous! :-)

You'll find the distributions (with an s, since there's also a Windows version) here:

	http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/emacs/

The patch itself is the file import-env-from-shell.el that you'll find in the sources repository, linked from the OS X version page.

v.