[ESS] ESS with Julia built from source breaks plotting

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Tue Apr 2 16:54:11 CEST 2013

On 04/01/2013 11:25 PM, Vincent Goulet wrote:
> FWIW, my Emacs distribution for OS X has a small patch to import the value of environment variables (by default $PATH, $MANPATH and $LANG) defined in a user's shell.
>
> I've always found this more "portable" than fiddling with plist files, specially for novice users.
>
> v.

A much-needed improvement!  Especially since Apple can't seem to stop
changing this buggy feature which has been constantly biting users from
10.0 to today.  Somebody has got to tell Steve about this ;o)

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor