[ESS] Delay on left-parenthesis

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Wed Sep 19 15:17:27 CEST 2012

On 09/18/2012 05:51 PM, Ken Williams wrote:
> Dang.  Is there some elisp function I could Edebug, to further pinpoint what's going on?
>
>   -Ken

Actually, I'm not sure profiling will help in this case.  I discovered
the issue that I was having via profiling of Emacs 24:  bug# 12463/12468
But, this bug is not present on the Windows platform; lucky you ;o)

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor