[ESS] Failing to load r-autoyas

Christoph c.schiwy at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:46:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

im trying to use r-autoyas but it seems not to work for me somehow. I installed
Yasnippet and put r-autoyas.el in my ~/.emacs.d/ directory. I load it with

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/")
(load "~/.emacs.d/r-autoyas")
(require 'ess-site)
(require 'r-autoyas)
(add-hook 'ess-mode-hook 'r-autoyas-ess-activate)

It seems to load, because i don't get an error. But when i use <tab> after
something like "plot" or "write.table" i get this error:

plot([yas] elisp error! Symbol's function definition is void:
yas/snippets-at-point  [yas] elisp error! ...)

Does anyone had this problem before? I use Emacs 24.

Christoph