[ESS] disabling C-c h bound to ess-handy-commands

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:09:12 CEST 2012

  >> Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa at mcw.edu>
  >> on Tue, 09 Oct 2012 13:46:10 -0500 wrote:

  RS> This sounds good to me.  But, I hope we are talking about the
  RS> next release in 2013 rather than the bug-fix release which I
  RS> believe is imminent.  Thanks

Yes, block evaluation is for the next release, but the C-c d and C-c h
keys must be solved now.

    Vitalie

  RS> PS. I am investigating GNUs; thanks for the suggestion!  But, getting
  RS> Emacs setup to send mail with eSMTP appears to be a challenge that mere
  RS> mortals are unworthy of.

Gnus is a pain, I agree, but it is still worth it;) I am using msmtp and
this is pretty much all I have in my .gnus

;;;_*MSMTP
(setq
 send-mail-function 'sendmail-send-it
 message-send-mail-function 'message-send-mail-with-sendmail
 sendmail-program "msmtp"
 )