[ESS] Failing to load r-autoyas

Fernando Mayer fernandomayer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 05:18:45 CET 2012

Matthew,

even with that line it didn't work. I tried it again with all the four
alternatives mentioned earlier, and still nothing.

I've also put this line

(load "~/.emacs.d/r-autoyas")

to make sure r-autoyas.el was being explicitly loaded. Now in the
*Messages* buffer it appears as loaded, yet with no result.

Let me know if there is something else I could test here.

Thanks,

---
Fernando Mayer
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina - UFSC
Departamento de Ecologia e Zoologia - ECZ/CCB
e-mail: fernandomayer [@] gmail.com