[ESS] Emacs for former XEmacs users

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Wed Jun 13 21:31:10 CEST 2012

On 06/13/2012 11:46 AM, Stephen Eglen wrote:
>> Maybe Stephen or someone can answer this.  Where do we send bug reports
>> for Emacs v. 23.3.1?  I can't test this with 24.x because of a segfault
>> situation with glibc that I'm still trying to figure out (that's
>> another bug report).  For the *GNU Emacs* buffer, select from the menu
>> File ->  Postscript Print Buffer
>
> Just do M-x report-emacs-bug and it should go to the right place (the
> version info will be copied in automatically) ...
>
> Stephen

Well, that was helpful.  NOT...

#11699: 23.3; Postscript Print Buffer and :foreground

Thanks for the report. I see this in 23.3 and 23.4, but not in 24.1, so
it seems to already be fixed.

I couldn't find this fix in the bug-tracker.  I also tried the
ps-print.el from 24.1.  So, I guess it is a more fundamental bug
in 23.3 :o(

Rodney