[ESS] off topic: Emacs 24.1 is out

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at dgfc.ulaval.ca
Mon Jun 11 18:40:58 CEST 2012

Thanks Stephen. Your my source (via ess-help) for Emacs updates!

I'm up to date with my distributions. For the NEWS file(s):

Version 24.1-modified-1 (10 June 2012)

UPDATES

o GNU Emacs 24.1, released June 10, 2012.

o ESS 12.04-4

Vincent Goulet
Directeur général adjoint
Direction générale de la formation continue - DGFC