[ESS] Printing *R* help pages within Emacs using doc-view

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Thu Jul 26 21:00:03 CEST 2012

Where does ess-help-object get defined?

An initial attempt to find it in ESS-5.14 .el files comes up empty.
Do I have the wrong version of ESS?  Not looking in the right place?

[MOMAC17:/Volumes/KilroyHD/kilroy/Software/Gnu/Emacs/ESS/ess-5.14/ess-5.14/lisp stevenmckinney]
$ grep "ess-help-object" *.el
[MOMAC17:/Volumes/KilroyHD/kilroy/Software/Gnu/Emacs/ESS/ess-5.14/ess-5.14/lisp stevenmckinney]

Steven McKinney